Hello everyone, hope everyone are fine as we conquer this pandemic corona virus. As we experienced this dilemma let us share positivity through our words and thoughts and share it online. Unite us one to be the most powerful swords to fight against corona virus. Let us pray that it will end through God’s power and healing miracle.
I got a notifications and I am so glad to open it and wow it is The Liebster Award!!!!!! WHAAAATTTTTTttttttttt Omg!!!! I can’t imagine to receive this, honestly it is an excitement feelings to share on you guys. I’d like to thank Silver Stone for nominating me for this award. You should totally check out her blog, cause its got some interesting articles on science to read, some of which are seriously cool! But before we proceed further, lemme just put some of the rules here.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and give a link to the blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Nominate between 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you’ve uploaded your post
Ok, now that I’ve shared the rules with you, lemme just answer some of Silver Stone’s questions!
- What was the one song that got stuck in your head? *The song that stuck in my head is Closer You and I .
- Tea, coffee or hot chocolate? Take your pick and state your favorite flavour (if you’ve not chosen hot chocolate) *Dark Coffee
- What’s the one thing that reminds you of school? *Friends and memories
- 2 positive and 2 negative things about yourself? *Positive: Great listener and love too much ; Negative: Laziness and late
- Would you rather have the ability to control the weather, or have the ability to talk to animals? *ability to talk to animals
- What inspired you to start blogging? *I think maybe those feelings that I can’t to tell to anyone inspired me to blog. It is my way of releasing my emotions.
- What’s the best book you’ve read? *The Little Prince
- Name the celebrity you admire and the one celebrity you dislike. *
- If you could time travel, where would you go?*I would go on Paris,France or anywhere in Europe to explore their history and cultures.
- What’s your favorite holiday? *Christmas and New Year with family
- Are you a talker or a listener? *a listener
Ok, so here are some facts about me
- I created my account here in wordpress was 2016 and start to be active here last week of February 2020.
- I like old musics like 90’s sounds sweet and real music unto my ears and the lyrics are amazing touches my heart.
- I hate spicy food,
- I am quite at first met and if I got comfortable to you I swear I am the talkative one and can’t stop telling you stories.
- I like vanilla rather than chocolate.
- Most of my free time thinking or daydreaming.
- I like most cats rather than dogs but I love both of them are my favorite pets.
- I am not a good poet.
- I love Biology Science.
- I enjoy watching action, horror, comedy and romance.
- I am not a gamer.
For this award, I’d like to nominate:
- View from the Back
- To Write or not to Write and What to Write
- The Stories In Between
- The Poet’s Kiss
- Croatia, the War, and the Future
- Author and Blogger
- Richa Soni:The beautiful & lovely journey of my ✍️ ‼️
- Stream of happymess
Last, but not least;Question time!
So, for my nominees, here are some of my questions!
- What is your wish now? Explain why?
- What is your comfort food?
- What is your biggest mistake in your life and how you succeed it?
- What is the most important THE HEART or THE BRAIN? Explain Why?
- If you’re an animals what you want to be? Why?
- What is your message to your love ones that are in heaven?
- Who is the persons you missed so much now?
- How can you handle a social distancing nowadays?
- What are the thoughts taught you through blogging?
- How can you create a topic or ideas that you published on your blogs?
- Can you say a prayer to our world now? Share your prayer to end this pandemic corona virus.
So that’s all I have to share with you guys. Don’t forget to check out my blog for more stuff, and let’s hope we get through these tough times patiently, calmly and positively. Until then, fellow readers!
Remember, tomorrow is another day; so forget all about your worries and just enjoy life!
THANK YOU !!! MORE POWER and GOD BLESS US!!!