I have been nominated for my second Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award by my fellow blogger Anish Nair (author of The Poetic Prism). Anish I’d like to expressed my heartfelt gratitude for nominating on me for this award. Keep on blogging I really appreciate that you nominate me for this award. It’s really means a lot to me. (Sorry if it is too late. Better late than never. ) Thank you!!!
Show your support for them with a like, comment and a follow!
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers.
- Follow Vincent Ehindero at vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout) and more blogging opportunities.
Questions from Anish Nair:
- If you could recommend me one book, which one would it be and why?
- How Do You Handle People You Don’t Like?
- Do You Believe In The Paranormal And Would You Go Ghost Hunting?
- If the world were to end tomorrow, what would you do today?
- Who takes the majority of your photos?
- What one thing do you really want but can’t afford?
- What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
- How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza?
- What’s the last song you listened to?
- If you could give yourself a tagline, what would it be?
- I will recommend you Noli Me Tangere or El Filibusterismo because it will tackle about the cancer of society nowadays.
- I just simple don’t talked at them.
- Yeah, I would love to go on ghost hunting and maybe asked them (THE GHOSTs) what they want?
- Usual things like what I do daily.
- To have a new house to live independently.
- The most challenging was to get the attentions of the readers to touch their souls through writings.
- Oh! That’s my favorite having a pineapple on pizza, yeah and it is so delicious for me. You should try it.
- Above All / You are My King
- “Ice glaciers melts by fiery”
Below are my nominees feel free to accept or ignore this nomination. Surely that I am really glad that everyone of you guys are part of my journey. I wanna thank you all guys.
- Snippets of SnapDragon
- dope mom 1
- Rose Girl’s World
- CHATEAU CHERIE
- life quotes
- BOOKS’ ALCOVE’S BLOG
- The saga continues.
- Life in Words
- Seoul Sister
- Anya Abraham
- Kate Duff Poetry
- For the Love of Books
- Navin’s poems
- What is blogging for you?
- How can you cope up from your boredom?
- Who/what is your inspiration to blog?
- What is your favorite topics in writings?
- What is your greatest mistakes in your life? and How you surpass it?
- If you are giving a chance to travel in different country. What country are you going to choose? Why?
- What is your daily routine?
- What is your favorite social media platform, and why?
- Do you have a mannerism? if yes what it is?
- What are your three wishes?
That’s all guys and keep on blogging. Keep on writing to inspire and share optimisms. Create power through our writings and make noise through our silence. Thank you for keeping in touch through my journey it means a lot to me. Many thanks. God bless!!!
Much love :-*