Looking at the window
Waiting for you dear
It takes days
days become weeks
weeks becomes months
months becomes years
years becomes decades
Here I am,,,
still waiting for you
Glimpse me on my shady days
Please, Oh! Dear,
I was longing for you
I don’t know where you are
Still I am holding your promise
it is my resting heart
when I am about to give up
Your promises echoing into my ears
shouting your voice loudly
deep through my hearts
Oh, Dear! you know,,
How I missed you really,
Please glimpse me
to ease my loneliness
and wipes my tears
with your warm hand
softened my heart
I missed your hugs
it is my daily dose of comfort
Your smile is my repellent
on my moody swayed upside and down
You are the best view I had.
So, Dear! Glimpse me once
and feel me that you’re here
Brush my hair when I slept
Let’s sway on the swing together
Let’s walk on the breezy beach
and leave our footprints
Let’s dance under the rain
enjoy every drops that falling
Eat together in a view deck
while witnessing the sunrise
These are the memories
that would be an antique memoirs
to treasure forever
while waiting you dear.
I have been nominated for my second Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award by my fellow blogger Anish Nair (author of The Poetic Prism). Anish I’d like to expressed my heartfelt gratitude for nominating on me for this award. Keep on blogging I really appreciate that you nominate me for this award. It’s really means a lot to me. (Sorry if it is too late. Better late than never. ) Thank you!!!
Show your support for them with a like, comment and a follow!
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers.
- Follow Vincent Ehindero at vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout) and more blogging opportunities.
Questions from Anish Nair:
- If you could recommend me one book, which one would it be and why?
- How Do You Handle People You Don’t Like?
- Do You Believe In The Paranormal And Would You Go Ghost Hunting?
- If the world were to end tomorrow, what would you do today?
- Who takes the majority of your photos?
- What one thing do you really want but can’t afford?
- What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
- How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza?
- What’s the last song you listened to?
- If you could give yourself a tagline, what would it be?
- I will recommend you Noli Me Tangere or El Filibusterismo because it will tackle about the cancer of society nowadays.
- I just simple don’t talked at them.
- Yeah, I would love to go on ghost hunting and maybe asked them (THE GHOSTs) what they want?
- Usual things like what I do daily.
- To have a new house to live independently.
- The most challenging was to get the attentions of the readers to touch their souls through writings.
- Oh! That’s my favorite having a pineapple on pizza, yeah and it is so delicious for me. You should try it.
- Above All / You are My King
- “Ice glaciers melts by fiery”
Below are my nominees feel free to accept or ignore this nomination. Surely that I am really glad that everyone of you guys are part of my journey. I wanna thank you all guys.
- Snippets of SnapDragon
- dope mom 1
- Rose Girl’s World
- CHATEAU CHERIE
- life quotes
- BOOKS’ ALCOVE’S BLOG
- The saga continues.
- Life in Words
- Seoul Sister
- Anya Abraham
- Kate Duff Poetry
- For the Love of Books
- Navin’s poems
- What is blogging for you?
- How can you cope up from your boredom?
- Who/what is your inspiration to blog?
- What is your favorite topics in writings?
- What is your greatest mistakes in your life? and How you surpass it?
- If you are giving a chance to travel in different country. What country are you going to choose? Why?
- What is your daily routine?
- What is your favorite social media platform, and why?
- Do you have a mannerism? if yes what it is?
- What are your three wishes?
That’s all guys and keep on blogging. Keep on writing to inspire and share optimisms. Create power through our writings and make noise through our silence. Thank you for keeping in touch through my journey it means a lot to me. Many thanks. God bless!!!
Much love :-*
Hello 👋 everyone wanna share this verse. In the midst of this pandemic that we go through. We are in the war that we can’t seen our opponent. We are in the war where our nurses and doctors are the real heroes and all of the frontliners that keep on battling this pandemic. As an individual our main support that we can do is to stay at home to control the spread of virus. And stay healthy is our shield on our opponents.
We are on the war yet may I remind you to be more thankful to our dear God. Who always with us. Be thankful that you received miracles in life. It is not having a luxurious car, a new smartphone or iPhone, a grandeur house, or a bunch of food in your table and a trip on famous countries. But it is you wake up every morning, that’s the biggest miracle you have. Claim it every day!
We don’t know our deadlines here in the world. We only live ones or we only die ones. This lines makes me sense. We have to value our life. So appreciate every single things you have. Value it coz not everyone receives what you had. You’re more grateful than everyone. But be grateful because God loves you so much.
Let us say this quick prayer from Joyce Meyer;
“Lord, thank You for loving me unconditionally and for guiding me to pursue Your amazing plans for me. I am powerful when I put my trust in You. In Jesus’ name, Amen.” #PrayToday #TrustGod
Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award!!!
Anyway guys kindly checked Praise Adesina blogged that shares positivity of lifestyle and you’ll be having a mouth watering on foods that she shared. Her site is new but she has a prowess to share positivity and aura on her futile blogs.
Blogging is an amazing journey that you can start with. It is not just a words but it has an essence to empower every readers and maybe it has a power to change the mindset of readers. It is the milestones of journey that we can share to everyone. We have a prowess to hold our pen and stroke it to create noise through our silence.
The Rules For Award:
- Display the blog award log in your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and add their blog website: MRS. T’S CORNER ; Praise Adesina
- Answer the questions they have given you.
- Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice and inform them on one of their blog post.
- Ask them 7 questions.
Questions For Nominees If They Choose To Participate Are:
- How were you inspired to start blogging?
- How to you spend time relaxing?
- What country to you live in?
- What are two of your favorite blogging topics?
- What is your favorite food?
- How often do you blog?
- Are you a great cook?
- I don’t have any idea on blogging but makes me inspired to blogs are people who believes on me and they’re my friends.
- I spend time most on reading blogs, create poems or sometimes daydreaming. I love imagining so much to create more ideas to share on you guys.
- I am living in the PHILIPPINES that has a tagline “IT’S MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES.”
- Life and Brokenness
- Any Filipino foods.
- I do daily now. I published everytime I’ve done it.
- I am not a great cook either but I can do cooking.
Hello, good day to everyone!!!
I wanna expressed my heartfelt gratitude for empowering me to write and share thoughts here on WordPress. Although I always have a hesitation to continue my prowess in writing ✍️ and sharing stories, poem and poetry. I am not really good as everyone does. I am not that poetic nor I always write and from my hearts 💕. I can’t be the best I can if no one believes in me (myself am one to believe in what I had) and to everyone you (guys) thank for the encouraging words to improve my writings.
It’s really a big challenge to me to write because I am not that really good in English. And until now I have to improve and keep on learning English language so everyone can understand it. But I do believe that through our hearts, ourthoughts and words understand it.
Anyway guys, thank you for keeping on supporting on me through this life journey that I wanna be in my life. Sharing words!!! I am not a poet, but I can write from my heart.
Again thank you!
No words 😶 can express how lucky I am to meet new friends here.
God bless much love and more power !!!
God bless your heart !!!
I LOVE YOU all!!!
Mahal ko kayo ❤️❤️❤️
Hello everyone, hope everyone are fine as we conquer this pandemic corona virus. As we experienced this dilemma let us share positivity through our words and thoughts and share it online. Unite us one to be the most powerful swords to fight against corona virus. Let us pray that it will end through God’s power and healing miracle.
I got a notifications and I am so glad to open it and wow it is The Liebster Award!!!!!! WHAAAATTTTTTttttttttt Omg!!!! I can’t imagine to receive this, honestly it is an excitement feelings to share on you guys. I’d like to thank Silver Stone for nominating me for this award. You should totally check out her blog, cause its got some interesting articles on science to read, some of which are seriously cool! But before we proceed further, lemme just put some of the rules here.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and give a link to the blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Nominate between 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you’ve uploaded your post
Ok, now that I’ve shared the rules with you, lemme just answer some of Silver Stone’s questions!
- What was the one song that got stuck in your head? *The song that stuck in my head is Closer You and I .
- Tea, coffee or hot chocolate? Take your pick and state your favorite flavour (if you’ve not chosen hot chocolate) *Dark Coffee
- What’s the one thing that reminds you of school? *Friends and memories
- 2 positive and 2 negative things about yourself? *Positive: Great listener and love too much ; Negative: Laziness and late
- Would you rather have the ability to control the weather, or have the ability to talk to animals? *ability to talk to animals
- What inspired you to start blogging? *I think maybe those feelings that I can’t to tell to anyone inspired me to blog. It is my way of releasing my emotions.
- What’s the best book you’ve read? *The Little Prince
- Name the celebrity you admire and the one celebrity you dislike. *
- If you could time travel, where would you go?*I would go on Paris,France or anywhere in Europe to explore their history and cultures.
- What’s your favorite holiday? *Christmas and New Year with family
- Are you a talker or a listener? *a listener
Ok, so here are some facts about me
- I created my account here in wordpress was 2016 and start to be active here last week of February 2020.
- I like old musics like 90’s sounds sweet and real music unto my ears and the lyrics are amazing touches my heart.
- I hate spicy food,
- I am quite at first met and if I got comfortable to you I swear I am the talkative one and can’t stop telling you stories.
- I like vanilla rather than chocolate.
- Most of my free time thinking or daydreaming.
- I like most cats rather than dogs but I love both of them are my favorite pets.
- I am not a good poet.
- I love Biology Science.
- I enjoy watching action, horror, comedy and romance.
- I am not a gamer.
For this award, I’d like to nominate:
- View from the Back
- To Write or not to Write and What to Write
- The Stories In Between
- The Poet’s Kiss
- Croatia, the War, and the Future
- Author and Blogger
- Richa Soni:The beautiful & lovely journey of my ✍️ ‼️
- Stream of happymess
Last, but not least;Question time!
So, for my nominees, here are some of my questions!
- What is your wish now? Explain why?
- What is your comfort food?
- What is your biggest mistake in your life and how you succeed it?
- What is the most important THE HEART or THE BRAIN? Explain Why?
- If you’re an animals what you want to be? Why?
- What is your message to your love ones that are in heaven?
- Who is the persons you missed so much now?
- How can you handle a social distancing nowadays?
- What are the thoughts taught you through blogging?
- How can you create a topic or ideas that you published on your blogs?
- Can you say a prayer to our world now? Share your prayer to end this pandemic corona virus.
So that’s all I have to share with you guys. Don’t forget to check out my blog for more stuff, and let’s hope we get through these tough times patiently, calmly and positively. Until then, fellow readers!
Remember, tomorrow is another day; so forget all about your worries and just enjoy life!
THANK YOU !!! MORE POWER and GOD BLESS US!!!