you are my paradise
that I met from nowhere
gives me a light from distant
my darkened shadow fade away
and ignite golden light
you gave me hope
to fill the crave of sunshine
immense the waves of oceans
feel the fine sand on the beach
bestowed it’s gloomy pebbles
you are my paradise
that I am going live forever
longing for memories with you
dear, please stay as my paradise
and be my forever tomorrow
I read this poem and surely it has impact on me. I am struggling what to write lately. I wish I can handle it well. The words are swaying on my mind but don’t have a guts to write it and put them in order. 😐😐😐
Paano bang magmahal ng di nasasaktan? Katanungang madalas sumagi sa aking isipan. Marahil ilan sa atin ang gustong pasukin ang mundo ng pag-ibig o di naman kaya napasok na ng iba??? Ika nga sabi ng karamihan ang mundo ng pag-ibig ay parang isang malawak na entablado, nariyan yung pasisiyahin ka, malulungkot ka at kung anu-ano pang eksenang iyong masasaksihan.?
Ikaw pa rin ang magdedesisyon para sa sarili mo. Ikaw pa rin ang magiging direktor sa buhay na gusto mong naisin.
Gaano ka man kaingat magmahal, di pa rin maiwasang di masaktan. Minsan nasasaktan ka kasi nagdesisyon ka kung ano sa tingin mo ang tama, mahirap tanggapin sa una na pinakawalan mo ang taong nagbigay kulay sa buhay mo, minsang pinaligaya sa panahon ng iyong pighati. Pero kalaunan, ayan at nakakangiti ka na namang muli, hinaharap na naman ang bawat umagang puno ng pag-asa, mga unos ng buhay na dapat kakaharapin. Handa ka na ulit magmahal, hilom na ang sugat na sanhi ng kahapon, ngayon handa ka na ba ulit pasukin ang entablado ng pag-ibig.
Simple lang, walang masama kung susubukan ulit, iba-iba ang bawat kwento, at sa bawat kwento ay may kaakibat na leksyon. Aral na dapat nating gamitin sa pang-araw-araw natin na buhay, para higit nating mapagyabong ang ating sarili at lalong tumapang pa sa mga unos na kakaharapin.
Sa bawat sakit o sugat, di kailangan ang oras at panahon para gumaling minsan sapat na tao lang gagaling na.
Maging positibo kung nais mong pasukin ang mundo ng pag-ibig, madapa ka man bumangon ka ,ayusin ang sarili mo at lumakad ka ulit hanggang sa masumpungan mo ang mundong tutugma sa buhay mo.
Good day!!!Hello everyone hoping everyone are good as we conquering this pandemic virus.Anyway I am lucky to share on you guys that I have been nominated for the Liebster award by Creative Envision. I am so grateful having this award that nominated by Creative Envision. Thank you Creative Envision for this I really appreciate your kindness to mention me for this kind of award. More power and God bless and keep on blogging.
Creative Envision is a great poet his tagline on his site is “Expressing thoughts through words” . I really meant this tagline this because our words has an amazing magic to shout unto this world. So lets back to Creative Envision his blogs are surreal comes from the heart. Every words are meant to say. Every lines has a deep thoughts to express. I really love your contents so keep on blogging and keep on sharing your thoughts. Keep on blogging!!!
Please do visit her blog and get inspired. Click the link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
Questions asked by Creative Envision :
- What excites you the most about blogging?
- If you had one wish what would you ask for and why?
- Which country do you live in?
- What is your favorite memory of your childhood?
- What is your favorite cuisine?
- What is the most memorable moment of your life?
- What is your profession?
- What was your favorite subject in school and why?
- If you could change one thing in your life what would that be?
- What kind of music do you listen to?
- Which is your favorite movie?
- Life experiences excites me utmost for blogging.
- I wish to end this pandemic corona virus. The only thing I wished and keep on praying to heal our world. This is what I wished because I wanna everything back in normal and everyone had learn from this pandemic phenomenon.
- I live in the Philippines with the tagline of “IT’S MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES.”
- Oh! My favorite childhood memories was playing on the sand with my childhood friends. Building castles on the seashore. “Awe, I missed them all.”
- Favorite cuisine no other than Filipino Cuisine.
- Most memorable moment was JS prom. That was a memorable moment to treasure.
- Blogger for now,,,
- Biology Science because life is the greatest gift that we had.
- If there is one thing that I am going to changed my life….I think it is having a sister because I am the only girl out of five siblings. I wanna feel to have a sister. But in reality I don’t think I need to changed my life I am happy for what I have.
- I like the pop music “Closer You and I.”
- Escape Room
Questions for Nominees :
I enjoy reading the content of all the bloggers.I am nominating a few people. Below are my 11 questions to the nominees :
- Who is your favorite blogger (writer, poet, and etc. ) here in WordPress? Why?
- What is blogging for you?
- How can you cope up from your boredom?
- Who/what is your inspiration to blog?
- What is your favorite topics in writings?
- What is your greatest mistakes in your life? and How you surpass it?
- If you are giving a chance to travel in different country. What country are you going to choose? Why?
- What is your daily routine?
- What is your favorite social media platform, and why?
- Do you have a mannerism? if yes what it is?
- What are your three wishes?
My Nominees : (Feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.) Feel free to accept or not respond.
- Strangers And Poetry
- Verses of Life
- Precious Kay’s world
Have a great day everyone!!! Hoping this pandemic corona virus well end soon. Let us pray together to heal our land.
Thank you again!!! Creative Envision
Hello 👋 everyone wanna share this verse. In the midst of this pandemic that we go through. We are in the war that we can’t seen our opponent. We are in the war where our nurses and doctors are the real heroes and all of the frontliners that keep on battling this pandemic. As an individual our main support that we can do is to stay at home to control the spread of virus. And stay healthy is our shield on our opponents.
We are on the war yet may I remind you to be more thankful to our dear God. Who always with us. Be thankful that you received miracles in life. It is not having a luxurious car, a new smartphone or iPhone, a grandeur house, or a bunch of food in your table and a trip on famous countries. But it is you wake up every morning, that’s the biggest miracle you have. Claim it every day!
We don’t know our deadlines here in the world. We only live ones or we only die ones. This lines makes me sense. We have to value our life. So appreciate every single things you have. Value it coz not everyone receives what you had. You’re more grateful than everyone. But be grateful because God loves you so much.
Let us say this quick prayer from Joyce Meyer;
“Lord, thank You for loving me unconditionally and for guiding me to pursue Your amazing plans for me. I am powerful when I put my trust in You. In Jesus’ name, Amen.” #PrayToday #TrustGod