You are so tiny;
Yet you can control the world;
You are powerful.
AN ETERNAL PERSPECTIVE AND MINDSET
(1) Our Vision in life can be impaired and clouded by many things.
(2) Our Vision in life can be repaired and recovered by God’s grace.
- There is more to life than this life. It is ETERNITY.
- The most important vision is SPIRITUAL VISION – the ability to see life and everything in light of God’s word, His will and and in view of His eternal purposes.
- The biggest picture in life is GOD, His WORD and His ETERNAL PURPOSE.
- Don’t interpret the seasons in your life as though it is everything. Don’t interpret life through your pain. Rather, INTERPRET YOUR LIFE IN LIGHT OF GOD’s PURPOSES.
- Stay safe. STAY IN FAITH.
- The attacks of the enemy are meant to CHALLENGE OUR FAITH AND LOYALTY TO GOD.
- When we are impaired in our spiritual vision, IT LIMITS US. We can no longer see clearly. Our commitment to God is affected.
- Our vision in life is clarified when WE SEEK GOD.
- If you have frustrations, BRING THEM TO GOD.
- A REAL YOU IS INSIDE YOU. God has put eternity in the hearts of men.
- The love and mercy of God is FREE FOR ALL. Would you avail it?
In this time that most people fear Covid19, we are desperate to avail alcohol, face masks and medicines. That we forget the most important thing to avail.
SALVATION (God’s love and mercy). It is free. Receive it.
Photo are not mine even the words on it. I read every lines and purely it touches my heart soul. It’s message is truly sending for us. While we are fighting this pandemic corona virus.
#CoronaVirus #WeHealUsOne #FightCoronaVirus
Ang akdang ito ay obra ng aking pinsan. Malugod ko siyang pinasasalamatan at pinaunlakan niya ang aking hiling na hiramin ang kanyang obra at ilathala sa aking hatirang pangmadla. Ang obrang ito para sa lahat na ating mga Pilipino. Buksan ang ating puso at magkaroon ng pagmamalasakit sa isa’t isa sa krisis na kinakaharap ng ating bansa ngayon. Masusugpo nating ang mapaminsalang virus na ito sa katangian na mayroon tayo ang pagiging MAKADIYOS. Likas na sa atin ang katangiang iyan. Kaya magkaisa tayo para sa labang kinakaharap ng ating bayan ngayon. Maraming Salamat at nawa ang PANGINOON ay laging nasa puso at isip natin.
Some creative ideas to satiate your travel cravings – safely and responsibly – during the uncertain coronavirus period.How to Indulge Your Wanderlust at Home During the Coronavirus Pandemic.