Good day!!!Hello everyone hoping everyone are good as we conquering this pandemic virus.Anyway I am lucky to share on you guys that I have been nominated for the Liebster award by Creative Envision. I am so grateful having this award that nominated by Creative Envision. Thank you Creative Envision for this I really appreciate your kindness to mention me for this kind of award. More power and God bless and keep on blogging.
Creative Envision is a great poet his tagline on his site is “Expressing thoughts through words” . I really meant this tagline this because our words has an amazing magic to shout unto this world. So lets back to Creative Envision his blogs are surreal comes from the heart. Every words are meant to say. Every lines has a deep thoughts to express. I really love your contents so keep on blogging and keep on sharing your thoughts. Keep on blogging!!!
Please do visit her blog and get inspired. Click the link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
Questions asked by Creative Envision :
- What excites you the most about blogging?
- If you had one wish what would you ask for and why?
- Which country do you live in?
- What is your favorite memory of your childhood?
- What is your favorite cuisine?
- What is the most memorable moment of your life?
- What is your profession?
- What was your favorite subject in school and why?
- If you could change one thing in your life what would that be?
- What kind of music do you listen to?
- Which is your favorite movie?
- Life experiences excites me utmost for blogging.
- I wish to end this pandemic corona virus. The only thing I wished and keep on praying to heal our world. This is what I wished because I wanna everything back in normal and everyone had learn from this pandemic phenomenon.
- I live in the Philippines with the tagline of “IT’S MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES.”
- Oh! My favorite childhood memories was playing on the sand with my childhood friends. Building castles on the seashore. “Awe, I missed them all.”
- Favorite cuisine no other than Filipino Cuisine.
- Most memorable moment was JS prom. That was a memorable moment to treasure.
- Blogger for now,,,
- Biology Science because life is the greatest gift that we had.
- If there is one thing that I am going to changed my life….I think it is having a sister because I am the only girl out of five siblings. I wanna feel to have a sister. But in reality I don’t think I need to changed my life I am happy for what I have.
- I like the pop music “Closer You and I.”
- Escape Room
Questions for Nominees :
I enjoy reading the content of all the bloggers.I am nominating a few people. Below are my 11 questions to the nominees :
- Who is your favorite blogger (writer, poet, and etc. ) here in WordPress? Why?
- What is blogging for you?
- How can you cope up from your boredom?
- Who/what is your inspiration to blog?
- What is your favorite topics in writings?
- What is your greatest mistakes in your life? and How you surpass it?
- If you are giving a chance to travel in different country. What country are you going to choose? Why?
- What is your daily routine?
- What is your favorite social media platform, and why?
- Do you have a mannerism? if yes what it is?
- What are your three wishes?
My Nominees : (Feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.) Feel free to accept or not respond.
- Strangers And Poetry
- Verses of Life
- Precious Kay’s world
Have a great day everyone!!! Hoping this pandemic corona virus well end soon. Let us pray together to heal our land.
Thank you again!!! Creative Envision